BDO Full Form
Block Development Officer.
Hello Everyone, In this article we are going to discuss about Block Development Officer (BDO) post, BDO full form and bdo post that are most reputed government job.
BDO full form Block Development Officer. It is one of the reputed government job all over the state It is a government post which can be achieved by clearing competitive examination.
BDO Full Form
BDO vacancy notification are released by the state governments for the post of block development officer. Aspirants, who are preparing for competitive exams can also appear for BDO exam by qualify important eligibility criteria.
BDO plays a very significant role in the block development. The main focus of BDO is to work on the development of the block on correct and right way.
- BDO help in the implementation of the plans and programs approved by authority.
- Agricultural, Education, Store and Distribution of Agricultural Supplies.
- Attending Panchayat Samiti and Gram Sabha Meetings
- Organizing Co-operatives and other Auxiliary Agencies
- Attending Works Programme
- Production Plan and Allied Services
- Participation in campaigns
Eligibility Criteria for BDO
The eligibility criteria for BDO post are as follows;
- Candidate must be Graduated from a recognized university or institutions.
- Candidate with any stream such as Arts/Commerce/Science can apply.
- Age limit should be between 21-40 Years and age relaxation as per norms.
BDO Exam Pattern
The BDO exam is divided into three categories, candidate should have to appear and clear from all stages for final selection.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Examination
- Final selection
The monthly average salary or payout of a BDO job post is Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- per month.(as on 2019)
How to Apply for BDO
- Candidate can easily apply by following the steps given below:
- when the government released the official notification for the post of BDO
- Firstly visit the official website and download the notification and read thoroughly before applying online.
- Then when you are completely eligible for the required post, then go to the official website for registration.
- After registration login to complete the application form.
- Enter all the required information carefully and recheck the form.
- After that upload signature and photos.
- After successful completion of form take a printout for further reference.
- Then pay the examination fees.
Useful book for BDO exam:
- Rs Aggarwal Reasoning Book PDF download
- Reasoning PDF download Kiran SSC reasoning
- Analytical Reasoning by Mk Pandey Pdf
- Lucent GK General Knowledge book pdf
- Arihant GK book free download pdf
- Rakesh yadav reasoning book pdf
- Quantitative Aptitude book by RS Aggarwal pdf
Friends, if you need any E-Book PDF related to any topic or subjects and need any assistance and inquiry related to exams you can comment below. We will respond as soon as possible. And please don’t forget to share this post with your friends and on social media platforms.
Comment for any Query.