JIO Full Form
Joint Implementation Opportunities
Hello Everyone, In this article we are going to discuss about JIO and its full form, Plans and others.
JIO stands for Joint Implementation Opportunities. JIO is a Telecom network company that’s full name is Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited. The headquarter of JIO is located in Mumbai,Maharashtra, India.
JIO is the largest mobile network company in India and third largest mobile network company in the world.
JIO is also a complete name in itself, it’s official full form till now are not announced by Company. As we all know JIO provide 4g sim card which can only be used in JIO phone or 4G LTE phone.
JIO has bring revolution in India by launching free sim card with internet facility in starting and now also charge a very nominal fees. Before JIO we used 1GB net for whole months but now 1 GB net is not sufficient for a day.
It also created lots of opportunities directly or indirectly. For example when JIO was not launched we only used internet for surfing social media and can search on Google to find something, then we were not used to of Youtube and other platforms which consume more internet, but now we search every problem solution on internet or Youtube and other platforms. Mainly the Video content consumption increases rapidly.
JIO has created revolution for one who can’t afford internet connectivity.
- After JIO there is a rise in small talent to grow up on digital media. Such as Youtube, Blogger etc.
- It also creates income opportunities by monetizing content.
- It helps student to consume study related video content.
Jio is committed to provide coverage across urban and major rural areas. Jio is aiming to cover 90% of India’s population in the next 18-24 months.
Facts About JIO
- JIO is the largest mobile network company in India and third largest mobile network company in the world.
- JIO only provide 4g LTE network, not offer 2G or 3G service.
- Its headquarter in Mumbai.
- Mr. Mukesh Ambani is the founder of JIO.
- JIO was founded in 15th February 2007
At last i want to say that by JIO revolution there are various opportunities created, now it depends on our to misuse these opportunities or create a bright future by using these opportunities.
Comment for any Query