Sandeep garg macroeconomics class 12 pdf download free: Introductory Macroeconomics by sandeep garg is one of the popular books on macroeconomics that is designed for the CBSE class 12 students. This book is based on the latest class XII CBSE syllabus prescribed by the central board of secondary education.
It includes five units that cover various chapters useful to cover the syllabus and it explains the topic in a very simple and crisp manner so that students can get the concept easily.
Sandeep garg macroeconomics class 12 pdf
Generally, students worried about this subject and find the way to cover the exam syllabus. But this book by Sandeep garg on macroeconomic will surely help you to cover this subject without having any problem.
Recently there is a thirteen edition of the book are releases to provide updated content to the students. The entire book is more than sufficient to cover the macroeconomics syllabus for the class 12.
At the end of each chapter it consists of a hot question with answers to enhance the understanding of the students. The revision part is the most important part, it helps the student to analyze or measure their knowledge regarding a particular chapter or topic and modify preparation accordingly.
Along all this it also provides previous year sample paper as well as question paper to familiarize the student with the exam pattern or questions. It comprises numerous objective type questions, Value Based questions, Evaluation and Multi-Disciplinary Questions as introduced by CBSE.
About sandeep garg macroeconomics class 12 pdf
|Book Name||sandeep garg macroeconomics class 12 book|
|Author Name||Sandeep Grag|
|Publication||Dhanpat Rai Publications|
Contents of macroeconomics class 12 sandeep garg pdf
UNIT 1: NATIONAL INCOME AND RELATED AGGREGATES
- Circular Flow of Income
- Basic Concepts of Macroeconomics
- National Income and Related Aggregates
- Measurement of National Income
UNIT 2: MONEY AND BANKING
- Banking: Commercial Banks and The Central Bank
UNIT 3: DETERMINATION OF INCOME AND EMPLOYMENT
- Aggregate Demand and Related Concepts
- Income Determination and Multiplier
- Excess Demand and Deficient Demand
UNIT 4: GOVERNMENT BUDGET AND THE ECONOMY
- Government Budget and the Economy
UNIT 5: BALANCE OF PAYMENTS
- Foreign Exchange Rate
- Balance of Payments
- Scanner CBSE (2007-2016)
- Important Questions
- Value Based, Evaluation & Multidisciplinary Questions
- CBSE Sample Paper 2016-17 (with Answers)
- CBSE Examination Paper 2016 (Delhi) (with Marking Scheme)
- CBSE Examination Paper 2016 (All India) Question Pan
- Appendix-1: Demonetisation in India
Other useful book :
- Class 12 accountancy book PDF
- Class 11 Commerce books PDF
- Pradeep physics class 12 PDF
- Marketing Management class 12 project
- RD sharma class 12 maths book pdf
- Saraswati physical education book for class 12 PDF
- Sumita arora c++ class 12 book PDF
- Top Courses After 12th
Join ‘Telegram group’
Friends, if you need any E-Book PDF related to any topic or subjects and need any assistance and inquiry related to exams you can comment below. We will respond as soon as possible. And please don’t forget to share this post with your friends and on social media platforms.
Disclaimer: Sarkari Rush does not own books pdf, neither created nor scanned. We just provide the link already available on the internet and in google drive. If in any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly mail us [email protected] to request removal of the link.
Comment for any feedback and query.