Course on Computer Concepts
CCC Course Full Form– The full form of CCC is Course on Computer Concepts. It is mainly designed to impart the basic knowledge of computer that are very important in today’s world to perform day to day tasks. National Institute Of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT) Formerly DOEACC Society conducts most Common Exam Test Course on Computer Concept (CCC) Examination Held on Every Month.
As we know, the knowledge of computer is mandatory for Job, business and also to compete with the competition. CCC course are conducted by the National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT). CCC course is available to common people.
CCC Course Full Form
And one of the main objectives of this course is to provide basic knowledge of computers to handle various computer tasks such as mailing, social media, online shopping, sending and receiving of mails, making ppt, surfing the internet and find information and other.
Anyone can easily apply online to appear for CCC course, candidate can visit official website nielit.gov.in.
Eligibility for CCC
The eligibility criteria to apply for CCC course are as follows:
- There is no special eligibility criteria for CCC course, anyone can easily apply online.
Duration of CCC
The duration of CCC course are as follows:
The total duration of the course is 80 hours, includes
- Theory 25 hours
- Tutorials 5 hours
- Practicals 50 hours
CCC Certificate for Exam
In most of the competitive exam it is mandatory to having CCC certificate. So, the candidate who are preparing for Government as well as private job should apply for CCC course certificate.
Now in government Job computer knowledge is required.
CCC Course Syllabus
The syllabus of ccc course are as follows:
- Introduction to computer
- Introduction to GUI Based
- Operating System
- Elements of Word Processing
- Computer communication and Internet
- WWW and web browsers
- Communication and Collaboration
- Making small presentations
CCC Course Fees
Presently the examination fees for CCC course are Rs.590 (Rs.500+ Service tax).
Note: There should be no refunds after successful payment.
CCC Course Grade
85% and over S
75% – 84% A
65% – 74% B
55% – 64% C
50% – 54% D
Fail (below 50%) F
How to Apply Online
- First visit NIELIT portal https://student.nielit.gov.in
- Then on right hand side click on Apply Online.
- Now select the Certificate course CCC under heading IT Literacy Programme.
- Now a new page will open accept declaration then click I Agree and Proceed.
Now Examination Application form will open, fill your detail correctly and submit form.
Examination for the certificate course will be conducted by the NIELIT(formerly DOEACC Society) as per the calendar available on official website.
How to check CCC Result
- First Visit NIELIT portal https://student.nielit.gov.in.
- Then on the homepage click on the View result option.
- Select CCC under heading option IT Literacy Program.
- Now fill exam name, year, registration number, roll number, date of birth, registration.
- Click on View.
- Now your result will be displayed on the screen.
- Finally save and take printout of certification.
Friends, if you need any information or full form related to any topic or subjects and need any assistance and inquiry related to exams you can comment below. We will respond as soon as possible. And please don’t forget to share this post with your friends and on social media platforms.
Comment for any Query.