Shankar IAS environment pdf download- In this article we will discuss about the environment book by shankar for IAS aspirants. This book is one of the best books to completely cover the environment section for the competitive exam preparation. This environment book is very useful to cover the environment syllabus for the upsc exams.
Candidate who are preparing for IAS or any other competitive examination or wants to start their government job examination preparation can refer to this book to understand and cover environment section.
Shankar IAS environment book pdf
This shankar ias environment pdf book follows the exam paper pattern and syllabus issued by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) which conducts these examinations. The book content is presented in a very simple and easy to understand language that ensures trouble free studying.
This book cover previous year paper analysis from 2011 to 2018 previous year UPSC question paper analysis and chapter cover detailed comprehensive understanding of concepts.
The latest 9th edition of the shankar ias environment pdf 9th edition pdf free download is equipped with all necessary topic and data which is essential to over in Environment section for competition exam.
Those who have not yet got the latest edition of the book then it is advisable to prepare with the new edition so that you will get the most updated and accurate information.
Here, we will try to provide you with the free pdf of Shankar ias environment book. Aspirants can easily download the book from the below available link. It is highly suggested to the students to refer to a hard book, it can be bought online or offline. Below we will provide you the amazon affiliate link to buy the book online.
About Shankar IAS environment pdf
- Book Name –Shankar IAS environment book pdf
- Author Name- Shankar
- Format- PDF
- Size- 12 mb
- Pages- 401(English)
- Language- English
- Publication- Shankar IAS Academy book publication
Content of Shankar IAS environment book pdf
Part 1- Environmental Ecology
- Functions of an Ecosystem
- Terrestrial ecosystem
- Aquatic ecosystem
- Environmental pollution
- Renewable energy
- Environmental issues
- Environmental impact assessment
Part 2- Biodiversity
- Indian biodiversity
- Schedule Animals of WPA, 1972
- Animal diversity of India
- Plant diversity of India
- Marine organism
- Protected area network
- Conservation efforts
Part 3- Climate Change
- Climate change
- Ocean acidification
- Ocean depletion
- Impact climate change- India
- Mitigation strategies
- India and climate change
- Climate change organisations
Part 4- Agriculture
- Acts and policies
- Institutions and measures
- Environmental organisations
- International environmental conventions
- Environment issues and health effects
The environment shankar ias pdf is important for all competitive exam and sarkari naukari preparation. So all the aspirants who are preparing for government jobs can easily download this environment book by above link.
Other useful book for UPSC Aspirants:
- Haralambos sociology book pdf
- Ethics Integrity and Aptitude subbarao pdf
- Dutt and sundaram indian economy pdf
- Magbook Indian Economy pdf
- Physical geography by savindra singh pdf
- Made easy general studies pdf
- Sanjeev Verma Economics Book PDF Download
- Spectrum Modern History Book PDF Download
- India since independence by bipin chandra pdf
- Encyclopedia of general science arihant pdf
- Social Problems in India by Ram Ahuja pdf
Join ‘Telegram group’
Friends, if you need any E-Book PDF related to any topic or subjects and need any assistance and inquiry related to exams you can comment below we will respond as soon as possible. And please don’t forget to share this post with your friends and on social media platforms.