India since independence by bipin chandra pdf
India since independence- Hello everyone in this article we will discuss one of the most useful books for the various competitive examinations as well as to increase general awareness that is india since independence by bipin chandra book pdf.
This book is one of the must read books for the aspirants of history, sociology, economics, and politics and also for the general public.
Here, in this article we will provide you the free pdf of this book. Interested candidates can easily download this book from the below available link.
This book cover this section in a very detailed and comprehensive way to deeply understand the concept and history.
It is advised to the candidates to refer to hard copy of this india since independence book, it can be bought from local bookstore or this book can also be bought from the online platform.
About India since independence by bipin chandra pdf
Book Name –India since independence
Author Name- —Bipin chandra
Contents of India since independence by bipin chandra pdf
- Colonial Legacy
- National Movement and its Legacy
- Evolution of the Constitution and Main Provisions
- Architecture of the Constitution: Basic Features and Institutions
- Initial Years
- The Consolidation of India as a Nation (I)
- Consolidation of India as a Nation(II): The Linguistic Reorganization of the States
- The Consolidation of India as a Nation(III): Integration of the Tribals
- Consolidation of India as a Nation(IV): Regionalism and Regional Inequality
- The Years of Hope and Achievement, 1951–1964
- Foreign Policy : The Nehru Era
- Jawaharlal Nehru in Historical Perspective
- Political Parties, 1947–1964: The Congress
- Political Parties, 1947–1965: The Opposition
- From Shastri to Indira Gandhi, 1964–1969
- Indira Gandhi Years, 1969–1973
- JP Movement and the Emergency : Indian Democracy Tested
- Janata Interregnum and Indira Gandhi’s Second Coming, 1977–1984
- Rajiv Years
- Run-up to the New Millennium and After
- Politics in the States (I): Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh and Assam
- Politics in the States (II): West Bengal and Jammu and Kashmir
- Punjab Crisis
- Indian Economy , 1947–1965: The Nehruvian Legacy
- Indian Economy , 1965–1991
- Economic Reforms Since 1991
- The Indian Economy in the New Millennium
- The Land Reforms (I): Colonial Impact and the Legacy of the National and Peasant Movements
- Land Reforms(II): Zamindari Abolition and Tenancy Reforms
- The Land Reforms (III): Ceiling and the Bhoodan Movement
- Cooperatives and an overview of land reforms
- Agricultural growth and the green revolution
- Agrarian struggles since independence
- Revival and growth of communalism
- Communalism and the use of state power
- Caste, untouchability, Anti-caste Politics and strategies
- Indian women since independence
- The post-colonial Indian state and the political economy of development: An overview
- Disarray in Institutions of governance
- The dawn of the new millennium : Achievements, problems and prospects
This India since independence by bipin chandra pdf is important for all competitive exams, especially for upsc civil services preparation. So all the aspirants who are preparing for government jobs can easily download this book by India since independence from the above link.
Join ‘Telegram group’
Friends, if you need any E-Book PDF related to any topic or subjects and need any assistance and inquiry related to exams you can comment below. We will respond as soon as possible. And please don’t forget to share this post with your friends and on social media platforms.
Disclaimer: Sarkari Rush does not own books pdf, neither created nor scanned. We just provide the link already available on the internet and in google drive. If any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly mail us [email protected] to request removal of the link.
Comment for any feedback and query.