Norman Lowe world history pdf- In this article we will discuss about the most famous book of mastering modern world history by norman lowe. This book is one of the bestselling book deal in modern world history.
This book is the best book for the aspirants who are preparing for the UPSC or other competitive examinations. In this book pdf whole modern world history is explained in a very comprehensive way with detailed understanding.
Norman Lowe world history pdf
The fifth edition of this norman lowe world history pdf book is for students taking courses in Modern World History and for undergraduates in History and International Relations. Candidates who are preparing for UPSC examinations can refer to this book for the preparation of modern world history book.
Here, in this article we will provide you the free pdf of norman lowe world history pdf book. Interested candidates can easily download this world history by norman lowe pdf book from the below available link. Aspirants, can easily purchase this book from the local book store or candidate can also buy from online platform.
Norman Lowe world history pdf
- Book Name –Norman Lowe world history pdf
- Author Name- Norman Lowe
- Format- PDF
- Size- 74 mb
- Pages- 633(English)
- Language- English
- Publication- Palgrave Macmillan
Contents of Norman Lowe world history book pdf
Part 1- WAR AND INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
- The world in 1914: outbreak of the first world war
- The first world war and its aftermath
- The league of Nations
- International relations, 1919-33
- International relations, 1933-39
- The second world war, 1939-45
- The Cold war: problems of international relations after the second world war
- The spread of communism outside Europe and its effects on international relations
- The united nations organization
- The two Europes, East and west since 1945
- Conflict in the middle east
- The new world order and the war against global terrorism
Part 2- THE RISE OF FASCISM AND GOVERNMENTS OF THE RIGHTS
- Italy 1918-45: the first appearance of fascism
- Germany 1918-45: the Wiemar republic and Hitler
- Japan and Spain
Part 3- COMMUNISM- RISE AND DECLINE
- Russia and the revolutions, 1900-24
- The USSR and Stalin, 1924-53
- Continuing communism, collapse and aftermath, 1953 to the present
- China 1900-49
- China since 1949: the communists in the control
- Communism in Korea and south east Asia
Part 4- THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
- The USA before the second world war
- The USA since 1945
Part 5- DECOLONIZATION AND AFTER
- The end of the European empire
- Problems in Africa
- Latin America
Part 6- GLOBAL PROBLEMS
- The changing world economy since 1900
- The world’s population
Other useful books on history:
- History of Medieval India by satish chandra PDF
- Spectrum Modern History Book PDF Download
- Norman Lowe World History Book PDF Download
- Ancient India by RS Sharma Book PDF Download
- Ancient and Medieval India by Poonam dalal
Join ‘Telegram group’
This mastering world history pdf book is important for all competitive exams, especially for government job examinations. So all the aspirants who are preparing for government jobs can easily download this mastering world history from the above link.
Friends, if you need any E-Book PDF related to any topic or subjects and need any assistance and inquiry related to exams you can comment below. We will respond as soon as possible. And please don’t forget to share this post with your friends and on social media platforms.
Disclaimer: Sarkari Rush does not own books pdf, neither created nor scanned. We just provide the link already available on the internet and in google drive. If any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly mail us [email protected] to request removal of the link.
Comment for any feedback and query.