Navodaya vidyalaya previous question papers class 6 pdf: Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalay or JNVs are a system of central schools affiliated to CBSE(Central Board Of Secondary Education) which aims to provide education to those who belong to remote areas and are financially not able to get literate.
These are driven by Navodaya Vidyalay Samiti, New Delhi which is an autonomous organization which works under the Department of School Education and Literacy, Ministry of Education, Government of India. It was established 36 years ago(in 1985), it’s current chairman is Dharmendra Pradhan. Campus areas of each school are 5-20 acres of each school including residential areas.
Navodaya vidyalaya previous question papers class 6 pdf
These schools are very dominant in Village areas as well as in cities also because this organization provides residents and Co-education facilities to understudies from class VI to XII.
The budget for running schools is released by the Ministry of Education for activities and boarding, in other words it is free to stay and get education till 7 years of stay on campus. Nearly 636 JNVs all over India leaving Tamil Nadu.
The idea of JNVs was proposed by former Prime Minister of India Rajiv Gandhi. The concept of JNV in every district was proposed by the National Policy on Education, 1986 which targets to provide quality education to all. Later, NVS(Navodaya Vidya Samiti) was registered as a society under the Society Registration Act 1860.
How to Get Admission
To get admission in Navodaya Schools it is compulsory to pass JNVST test which is designed by CBSE, further instructions are given hereby:-
- Candidates must be class 5th appearing/passed from a recognized board.
- Candidates have to clear the exam in a single attempt.
- Candidates who got promoted to class 5th are ineligible to appear in the exam.
- Candidates who belong to district having JNV are eligible to apply
- Candidates must study from the same district till 5th class from where he want to get admission
- Candidates applying for admission under rural quota must have studied in class 3rd and 4th and 5th from the Government/Government Aided/Government recognized school(s) located in rural areas.
- Age of reckoning is issued in the notification issued before admission opening.
- 75% of seats are reserved for candidates from rural areas and remaining seats are filled by urban candidates.
It is an eligibility test for those candidates who want to pursue their education from Navodaya schools, which is cutoff based. Students after giving the exam are made to wait till the announcement of result, good scorers are eligible for admission
Syllabus of JNVS test is given below in the table
Documents required After clearing JNVST
- Residential Certificate
- Proof of Date of Birth
- For candidates seeking admission under rural quota, their parents will also have to submit a certificate concerning the child had studied in an institution situated in a rural area.
Benefits of JNVs
Here are some benefits for JNV students, given below:-
- Makes you self dependent
- Gives quality education
- You become a part of family
- Well qualified educators and faculties.
navodaya question paper year wise
Other useful links:
- Class 10 science NCERT book PDF
- NCERT Class 11 english book PDF
- Life Processes class 10
- Nelson mandela class 10 PDF
- Ebalbharti book and question paper class 10
- RD Sharma class 11 solutions PDF Download
Disclaimer: Sarkari Rush does not own books pdf, neither created nor scanned. We just provide the link already available on the internet and in google drive. If in any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly mail us [email protected] to request removal of the link.
Comment for any feedback and query.