GC leong geography pdf download- In this article we will discuss about the physical and human geography book by gc leong. This book on geography by gc leong divided geography into two parts one is physical geography and second one is human geography.
The first part deals with physical geography, where in-depth information about existing land masses, oceans, types of winds, rivers, glaciation, mountain types, groundwater, rainfall and its global patterns and such existing natural phenomenon is explained in a well illustrated and understanding way that makes it easy to read and understand.
GC Leong Geography Pdf
The second part explains about the existing global climatic zones of Savanna, Steppe, Mediterranean, Equatorial and Tropical Monsoon Climate and others.
The aspirants who are preparing for competitive exams for the civil service examination, ssc examination, railway, banking and other exams, this book is the best book to cover geography section.
In this book concepts and topic and presented in the best possible way to make it easy to understand and various examples are available in the pictures format to easily understand the concept.
Here, in this article we will provide you the free pdf of this gc leong pdf. Interested candidates can free download this book from the below available link.
The candidate who want to opt this book to accelerate their preparation go with hard copy of this book, this book is easily available in local bookshops and you can also buy from online platform.
About Geography gc leong pdf
|Book Name||GC leong geography latest edition pdf download|
|Author Name||GC Leong|
GC Leong Geography Pdf Content
Part1 Physical Geography
- The Earth and the universe
- The Earth’s crust
- Volcanism and earthquake
- Weathering, mass movement and groundwater
- Landforms made by running water
- Landform of glaciations
- Arid or Deserts landreform
- Limestone and chalk landforms
- Coastal landforms
- Islands and coral reefs
- The oceans
Part2 Weather, Climate and Vegetation
- The Hot,wet equatorial climate
- The Tropical monsoon and tropical marine climates
- The savanna or sudan climate
- The hot desert and mid latitude deserts climates
- The warm temperate and wester margin (mediterranean) climates
- The temperate continental (steppe) climate
- The warm temperate eastern margin (china type) climate
- The cool temperate western margin (British type) climate
- The cool temperate continental (siberian) climate
- The cool temperate eastern margin (laurentian) climate
- The Artic and polar climate
- Download geography by gc leong pdf
- Geography by gc leong latest
- Geography through maps by k siddhartha pdf
Other useful book for UPSC Aspirants:
- NCERT geography class 11 PDF
- Haralambos sociology book pdf
- Ethics Integrity and Aptitude subbarao pdf
- Dutt and sundaram indian economy pdf
- Magbook Indian Economy pdf
- Physical geography by savindra singh pdf
- Made easy general studies pdf
- Sanjeev Verma Economics Book PDF Download
- Spectrum Modern History Book PDF Download
- Shankar IAS Environment Book PDF Download
- History of modern India by bipin chandra pdf
Join ‘Telegram group’
This GC leong geography pdf is important for all competitive exams, especially for government job examinations. So all the aspirants who are preparing for government jobs can easily download this GC leong geography pdf from the above link.
Friends, if you need any E-Book PDF related to any topic or subjects and need any assistance and inquiry related to exams you can comment below. We will respond as soon as possible. And please don’t forget to share this post with your friends and on social media platforms.
Disclaimer: Sarkari Rush does not own books pdf, neither created nor scanned. We just provide the link already available on the internet and in google drive. If any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly mail us [email protected] to request removal of the link.
Comment for any feedback and query.
2 thoughts on “GC Leong Geography Book PDF Download”
Good morning respected sir/madam, I need physical and human geography in detail. Please guide me how to search.
I need map information