GC Leong Geography Pdf
GC leong geography pdf- In this article we will discuss about the physical and human geography book by gc leong. This book on geography by gc leong divided geography into two parts one is physical geography and second one is human geography.
The aspirants who are preparing for competitive exams for the civil service examination, ssc examination, railway, banking and other exams, this book is the best book to cover geography section.
In this book concepts and topic and presented in the best possible way to make it easy to understand and various examples are available in the pictures format to easily understand the concept.
The candidate who want to opt this book to accelerate their preparation go with hard copy of this book, this book is easily available in local bookshops and you can also buy from online platform.
About GC Leong Geography Pdf
Book Name –GC Leong Geography Pdf
Author Name- GC Leong
Size- 12 mb
GC Leong Geography Pdf Content
Part1 Physical Geography
- The Earth and the universe
- The Earth’s crust
- Volcanism and earthquake
- Weathering, mass movement and groundwater
- Landforms made by running water
- Landform of glaciations
- Arid or Deserts landreform
- Limestone and chalk landforms
- Coastal landforms
- Islands and coral reefs
- The oceans
Part2 Weather, Climate and Vegetation
- The Hot,wet equatorial climate
- The Tropical monsoon and tropical marine climates
- The savanna or sudan climate
- The hot desert and mid latitude deserts climates
- The warm temperate and wester margin (mediterranean) climates
- The temperate continental (steppe) climate
- The warm temperate eastern margin (china type) climate
- The cool temperate western margin (British type) climate
- The cool temperate continental (siberian) climate
- The cool temperate eastern margin (laurentian) climate
- The Artic and polar climate
Join ‘Telegram group’
Disclaimer: Sarkari Rush does not own books pdf, neither created nor scanned. We just provide the link already available on the internet and in google drive. If any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly mail us [email protected] to request removal of the link.
Comment for any feedback and query.