BCA full form
Bachelor of Computer Applications
Hello everyone, here in this article we are going to discuss about BCA undergraduate (UG) degree course. Such as BCA full form, eligibility, course fees, College for BCA, Duration, Job opportunity after course and other.
The full form of BCA is Bachelor in Computer Application. It is an undergraduate course which one can pursue after passing class 10+2 from a recognized board with any stream such as Arts, science and commerce. BCA course is also a 3 Year degree course with 6 semester, each year consists of 2 semesters. BCA course is one of the most sought course among the students.
BCA full form
BCA course is offered by various institutes and universities in India. As we know, the digital era is growing very fast, So the demand and popularity of these courses are very high. With the growing demand in the IT sector , there are wide scope and huge career opportunities in computer courses.
BCA course is also considered as equivalent to B.tech/B.E in computer science. BCA course is one of the most sought course among the students. For the students who wants to pursue their career in computer science this course is considered most suitable.
It can also be considered as a best substitutes for the one who can not pursue B.tech/BE. It is a good choice for aspirants who want to make a career in Computer or IT(Information Technology) field.
BCA Course Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for the BCA degree course are as follows:
- A candidate should have clear 10+2 examination from recognized board.
- Any Stream- Arts, Science, Commerce.
Other requirement you can check on a particular university official website.
BCA Course Duration
It is also have the same duration as other bachelor courses.
- 3 Years duration with 6 semester.
- Job Opportunities & career after BCA
There are various job opportunities and career option available for the students after completing BCA. Below from chart you can easily understand the Jobs and career after BCA.
BCA Course Fees
The course fees for BCA vary from university to university. Here we can give you an average idea about fees but candidates are advised to visit university or college official website to know its fees structure. Average fees lies between INR 60,000-250,000.
BCA Course Syallbus
BCA course syallbus semester wise are as follows:
- Computer Fundamental & Office Automation
- Programming Principle & Algorithm
- Principle of Management
- Business Communication
- Mathematics –
- Computer Laboratory and Practical Work of Office Automation
- Computer Laboratory and Practical Work of Programming Principle & Algorithm
- C Programming
- Digital Electronics & Computer Organization
- Organization Behavior
- Financial Accounting & Management
- Mathematics –II
- Computer Laboratory and Practical Work of C Programming
- Laboratory and Practical Work of OOPS
- Object Oriented Programming Using C++
- Data Structure Using C & C++
- Computer Architecture & Assembly Language
- Business Economics
- Elements of Statistics
- Computer Computer Laboratory and Practical Work of DS
- Computer Graphics & Multimedia Application
- Operating System
- Software Engineering
- Optimization Techniques
- Computer Laboratory and Practical Work of Computer Graphics & Multimedia Application
- Introduction to DBMS
- Java Programming and Dynamic Webpage Design
- Computer Network
- Numerical Methods
- -Minor Project
- -Viva-Voice on Summer Training
- -Computer Laboratory and Practical Work of DBMS
- -Computer Laboratory and Practical Work of Java Programming & Dynamic Web Page Design
- Computer Network Security
- Information System: Analysis Design & Implementation
- Knowledge Management
- Major Project
- Presentation/Seminar based on Major Project
Books for bca entrance exam
- A Complete Self Study Guide BCA Entrance Examinations 2020
- BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications) Common Entrance Test Guide
- GGSIPU BCA Guide 2020
Job After BCA Degree Course
One can pursue government as well as private job after completing BCA.
- Web Developer/Designes
- Graphic Designer
- System Administrator
- Software Developer
- Analyst programmers
- Information Systems Analyst
Top Colleges For BCA course
Some of the best college to pursue BCA course are as follows:
- Birla Institute of Technology, Ranchi
- Presidency College, Bengaluru
- University College-Kurukshetra, Kurukshetra
- Symbiosis Institute of Computer Science and Research
- St. Joseph’s College, Bangalore
- Jamia Hamdard University, Delhi.
Comment for any Query