Ba 1st year english literature books pdf: BA or Bachelor of Arts in Literature is an undergraduate course. Literature is one of the best forms of language. There are various types of language such as English, Hindi, Sanskrit, etc. We may learn in BA any of these literature.
In BA we can choose English Literature, Hindi Literature, Sanskrit Literature, etc. If we talk about a Literature subject, it includes poetry, prose, drama, essay writing, letter writing, English idioms and phrases, English grammar, etc.
Ba 1st year english literature books pdf
We are here to discuss BA 1st year Literature books. If we discuss English Literature, in poetry we study Elizabethan poetry, Restoration poetry, Victorian poetry, Modernist Poetry etc. In prose we study Elizabethan prose, Restoration prose, Victorian prose, Pamphlets, etc.
In Drama Elizabethan drama, Restoration drama, Victorian drama, Modernist and Post-modernist drama etc. In novels we study New novels, satires, Vicotrian novels, Modernist novels, Historical novels etc. And in history, we study the entire History of English Literature.
About ba 1st year english literature books pdf download
Title –ba 1st year english literature books pdf 2021
Subject– english literature
Language– English and Hindi
BA 1st year is divided into two semesters, 1st semester and second semester. We study various topics like in prose translations into English, in poetry Alliterative verse, religious verse, major manuscripts, influence of other language poetry, such as French; Didactic poetry, verse romance, The lyric, etc.
Benefits of Literature in BA
Studying Literature teaches about life lessons through human history. It shows that lots of problems in life have the same fundamental patterns. They always provide the same message and morals perpetually. It can present readers with moral messages, and children may learn life lessons and get intuition and inspiration to face real life.
Literature can help in building vocabulary skills, and it adds more new browse of words. Reading Literature is the tiniest and easiest way to learn both history and culture of people and places. We get astonished when we acquire the connection between the real facts and the narration of stories we read. Through this we acquire a kind of achievement in our learning. It trains us to think more critically and pragmatically. Somewhere we use Literature writers’ witty works in our real life as a lesson.
Literature books in general
A literature book carry out some features, including;
- A brief, accurate summary of historical events and social conditions in each period.
- A study of the various literary epochs in turn, showing what each gained from epoch preceding, and how each aided in the advancement of a national literature.
- A study and analysis of every author’s best works, and of many of the books required for college-entrance examinations;
- A readable biography of every significant writer, demonstrating how they lived and worked, how they met success or failure;
- A frank, unethical discussion of each great writer’s work as a whole, and a critical estimate of his relative place and effect in our Literature.
- BEGAE-182 English Communication Skills
- BEGC-131 Individual and Society
- BEGC-132 Selections From Indian Writing: Cultural Diversity
- BEGC-133 British Literature
- BEGC-134 Reading the Novel
- BEGE-141 Understanding Prose
- BEGE-142 Understanding Drama
- BEGE-143 Understanding Poetry
- BEGG-171 Media and Communication Skills
- BEGG-172 Language and Linguistics
- BEGG-173 Academic Writing & Composition
- BEGG-174 Creative Writing
- BEGLA-135 English in Daily Life
- BEGLA-136 English at the Workplace
- BEGLA-137 Language Through Literature
- BEGLA-138 Reading & Speaking Skills
- BEGS-183 Writing and Study Skills
- BEGS-185 English Language Teaching
- BEGS-186 Business Communication
Other useful book:
- Bcom books PDF Download
- FYBCom Books PDF Semester 1 & 2 Download
- How to crack test of reasoning arihant pdf
- Analytical Reasoning by Mk Pandey Pdf
- A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning PDF
- Rakesh yadav reasoning book pdf
- Arihant reasoning book PDF Download
- Wren & Martin English Grammar Book PDF
Join ‘Telegram group’
Disclaimer: Sarkari Rush does not own books pdf, neither created nor scanned. We just provide the link already available on the internet and in google drive. If any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly mail us [email protected] to request removal of the link.
Comment for any feedback and query.