How to crack test of reasoning arihant pdf: Hello everyone, in this article we will share with you the arihant reasoning book by Jaikishan, Premkishan that is how to crack test of reasoning arihant pdf.
This reasoning book by arihant is one of the most sought books among the students who are preparing for the competitive examinations, if you are the one who is also preparing for competitive examination and searching for the book, then you are at the site.
How to crack test of reasoning arihant pdf
This arihant reasoning book pdf contains more than 2500+ objective questions on verbal, analytical and non verbal reasoning. The book also comprises previous year questions asked in different competitive examinations like UPSC civil services, State PSCs, Bank PO and Clerk, LIC AAO and ADO, SSC CGL, SSC CPO, SSC CHSL, SSC 10+2, Railway exams and other.
The book helps the students to boost their speed and accuracy by practicing more questions.
In this article we will try to provide you the free pdf of arihant reasoning book. Aspirants can download it form the below available link or buy the book online or offline.
Prominent features of the book are:
- Every chapter in the book begins with some theory part supported by example to grasp the topic.
- Exercise in each chapter is divided in two parts i.e base level and expert level.
- At the end of each chapter there are detailed explanations with answers to help the students.
About arihant reasoning book pdf
Book Name –how to crack test of reasoning arihant pdf
Author Name- Jaikishan, Premkishan
Publication- Arihant publication
Contents of how to crack test of reasoning arihant pdf
- Alphabet Test
- Word Formation
- Number Series
- Letter Series
- Logical Order of Words
- Inserting the Missing Character
- Number, Ranking and Time Sequence Test
- Blood Relations
- Mathematical Operation
- Direction Sense Test
- Clock and Calendar
- Sitting Arrangement
- Matrix coding
- Mathmetical reasoning
- Logical Venn Diagrams
- Eligibility Test
- Statement and Assumptions
- Statement and Conclusions
- Statement and Arguments
- Statement and Course of Action
- Cause and effect
- Assertion and reason
- Data Sufficiency
- Mirror Image
- Water Image
- Paper Folding and Cutting
- Grouping of Identical Figures
- Formation of Figures
- Counting of Figures
- Embedded Figures
- Figure Completion
- Figure Matrix
- Cube and Dice
Other useful reasoning books:
- kiran reasoning book pdf in english
- Analytical Reasoning by Mk Pandey Pdf
- Rakesh yadav reasoning book pdf
- Reasoning book pdf by arihant
- Reasoning PDF download Kiran SSC in Hindi
- Reasoning Tricks PDF Download
- A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning PDF
- Lucent reasoning book pdf download
- Rakesh yadav class notes reasoning pdf
Join ‘Telegram group’
Friends, if you need any E-Book PDF related to any topic or subjects and need any assistance and inquiry related to exams you can comment below. We will respond as soon as possible. And please don’t forget to share this post with your friends and on social media platforms.
Disclaimer: Sarkari Rush does not own books pdf, neither created nor scanned. We just provide the link already available on the internet and in google drive. If any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly mail us [email protected] to request removal of the link.
Comment for any feedback and query.