Word power made easy pdf by Norman Lewis is one of the most effective English language vocabulary builder books. It helped millions of candidates to improve their English vocabulary and their communication skills.
This book Word power made easy pdf by Norman Lewis provide step wise step way for improving English and vocabulary. This word power made easy book is one of the best book to improve their English language vocabulary.
Word power made easy PDF
Word power made easy book pdf is the most effective vocabulary builder in the english language.
Nowadays, english language is very important to tackle day to day activities or work. In every field, english language is very crucial to crack competitive examination english section is must for specific exams such as ssc cgl, IBPS PO and various other.
The book consists of a simple, step by step method that will increase your knowledge and mastery of the english language.
Aspirants, who are preparing for any competitive exam such as IBPS PO, RRB, SSC, BANK, RBI, SBI, SSC CGL and other exams it is one of the best books. Here, in this article we will provide you free pdf of word power made easy book pdf. Interested candidate can download this book from the below available link.
It is suggested to the aspirants to go with hard copy of this book, it can be purchase from local bookstore or it is easily available in online market.
About Word power made easy Pdf Book
- Book Name –Word power made easy by Norman Lewis
- Size- mb
- Format- PDF
- Author- Norman Lewis
- Language- English
- Publication- Goyal Publication
Contents of Word power made easy pdf Book
GETIING OFF TO A GOOD START
- How to Test Your Present Vocabulary
- How to Start Building Your Vocabulary
- How to Talk about Personality Types
- How to Talk About Doctors
- How to Talk About Various Practitioners
- How to Talk About Science and Scientists
- How to Talk About Liars and Lying
- How to Check Your Progress: Comprehensive Test I
GAINING INCREASED MOMENTUM
- How to Talk About Actions
- How to Talk About Various Speech Habits
- How to Insult Your Enemies
- How to Flatter Your Friends
- How to Check Your Progress: Comprehensive Test II
FINISHING WITH A FEELING OF COMPLETE SUCCESS
- How to Talk About Common Phenomena and Occurrences
- How to Talk About What Goes On
- How to Talk About a Variety of Personal Characteristics
- How to Check Your Progress: Comprehensive Test III
- How to Check Your Standing as an Amateur Etymologist
- How to Keep Building Your Vocabulary
About the Author
Norman Lewis was born in 1912 in Brooklyn, New York, and died in 2006 in Whittier, California. He was an author, grammarian, lexicographer, and etymologist, and a leading authority on English-language skills. In addition to Word Power Made Easy, his many bestselling books include 30 Days to Better English, 30 Days to a More Powerful Vocabulary, How to read better and faster, Speak better, and several other.
This Word power made easy pdf by Norman Lewis book by Norman Lewis is important for all competitive exam and sarkari naukari preparation. So all the aspirants who are preparing for government jobs can easily download by above link.
Other Useful english books:
- Rapidex English Speaking Course Book PDF
- Word power made easy by Norman Lewis
- Kiran Publication english book pdf
- Super fast english speaking book pdf download
- Idioms and phrases Book PDF Download
- 151 Essays Arihant book PDF Download
- Wren & Martin English Grammar Book Pdf
- Lucent’s General English book by A.K Thakur
- Arihant Objective General English book by SP Bakshi
- SSC English by A K Singh download PDF MB Publication
Friends, if you need any E-Book PDF related to any topic or subjects and need any assistance and inquiry related to exams you can comment below. We will respond as soon as possible. And please don’t forget to share this post with your friends and on social media platforms.