up super tet previous year paper: Super TET is a second level exam which is conducted by UPBEB (Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board) to recruit the candidates for the post of assistant teachers and Principals or Headmasters in the government aided schools. This exam is conducted in Uttar Pradesh with this name while other states may have different kinds of exams for teacher recruitment.
Super TET is an offline mode exam in which candidates who have cleared UP TET are eligible.
Super tet previous year paper
The SUPER TET exam has two options : one is for teaching till class 1st to 5th class and the second one is for teaching from 6th to 8th class.
Eligibility Criteria for SUPER TET
The Candidates should have scored at least 50% marks in their class 12th (This criteria is must and common for both primary and junior levels).
Eligibility Criteria for appearing in SUPER TET exam is as follows:-
For Primary Level(Classes 1 to 5)
- The Candidate must have passed passed 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education
- The Candidate must have a 4 year of Bachelor Of Elementary Education(B.El.Ed) degree
- The Candidate must have passed in Diploma in Special Education
- The Candidate must have completed a B.ED (Bachelor Of Education) degree.
For Junior Level(Classes 5 to 8)
- The Candidate must have a bachelor degree with at least in B.Ed/ Special B.Ed from RCI
- Candidate must have completed any graduation and BTC from NCTE(National Council for Teacher Education)
- Candidate must have completed B.A.Ed/B.Sc.ED/BA from NCTE and UGC approved university
- Candidates must have a 4 year B.El.Ed degree in primary education
- Candidate must have a bachelor degree with 45% marks and B.Ed degree
Candidates must have a minimum age of 21 years and maximum age of 40 years for the eligibility in SUPER TET.
Only OBC/SC/ST/PWD candidates can get age relaxation to their upper age limits
Exam Pattern of Super TET
There are a total of 150 questions in the exam and each question will hold 1 mark. There will not be any negative marking. Duration of the SUPER TET exam is 2.5 hours.
|Language- Hindi, English, Sanskrit||40|
|Life Skills/Management and Aptitude||10|
|General Knowledge/Current Affairs||30|
|Environment and Social Study||10|
Super TET Exam Syllabus
|General Hindi||अलंकार, समास, विलोम, संधियाँ, लोकोक्ति, पर्यावाची, तद्भव तत्सम, रस, मुहावरे, अनेकार्थी शब्द वाक्य संशोधन, वाक्यांशों के लिए एक शब्द|
|English||Daily Life including science, stages of matter and substance, energy, sound, speed and force, distant light, human body, health, world of creatures, hygiene and nutrition, environment and natural resources|
|General English||Parts of speech, active voice and passive voice, narration, word meanings, transformation of sentences, punctuation and spellings, vocabulary and usage, fill in the blanks, idioms and phrases|
|General Knowledge||Current affairs, important current occupations, important events related to the state(UP), location personality compositions, culture and arts, international and national events, awards and sports|
SUPER TET exam form is submitted through online mode on the Official Site
Super TET can only be filled if the candidate has already cleared the cutoff of TET/CTET.
After submitting the form further notices regarding the exam will be issued by UPBEB officially.
Other useful previous papers
- UGC net previous question papers with answer key
- Trueman ugc net paper pdf
- Up si previous year question paper
- Teaching and research aptitude PDF
- CCC exam paper PDF Download
- SSC CHSL previous year paper PDF
Disclaimer: Sarkari Rush does not own books pdf, neither created nor scanned. We just provide the link already available on the internet and in google drive. If any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly mail us [email protected] to request removal of the link.
Comment for any feedback and query.