Reasoning book pdf by arihant download- Hello everyone, in this article we will discuss one of the most sought book of a modern approach to verbal & non-verbal reasoning book pdf by B.S. Sijwalii and Indu Sijwali.
This reasoning book by b.s sijwalii is very useful for competitive examinations or entrance examinations. Reasoning sections play a very vital role in any entrance examinations.
verbal reasoning book by arihant publications pdf
A modern approach to verbal & non-verbal reasoning books is divided into three sections that is verbal reasoning, non-verbal reasoning and analytical reasoning.
The Reasoning section generally tests aspirants thinking ability and mind ability to solve the problems.
This reasoning book consists of various previous year questions with details that are asked in various competitive examinations.
Here, in this post we will try to provide you the free pdf of a modern approach to verbal & non-verbal reasoning. Interested candidates can easily download this book from the below available link.
It is highly recommended to the aspirants to refer to a hard copy of this reasoning book, it can be bought online or offline.
About verbal and non verbal reasoning pdf
Book Name –a new approach to reasoning verbal & non-verbal by b.s. sijwali pdf
Author Name- B.S. Sijwalii and Indu Sijwali
Publication- Arihant publication
This reasoning book pdf by arihant is useful for:
- Management (CAT,XAT,MAT,CMAT,IIFT,SNAP and other)
- Bank (PO & Clerk)
- SSC (CGL, 10+2, Steno, FCI, CPO, Multitasking)
- LIC (AAO & ADO)
- CLAT, RRB, UPSC and other state PSC exams
Table of Content of reasoning book pdf
- Verbal Reasoning
- Logical alphabet and number sequence test
- Coding- decoding
- Logical arrangements of words
- Inserting the missing character
- Ranking and time sequence test
- Mathematical operation
- Venn Diagram
- Blood relations
- Direction and distances
- Sitting arrangements
- Situation reaction test
- Decision making
- Data sufficiency
- Same name and Address
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Completion of series
- Counting of figures
- Completion of figures
- Embedded figures
- Paper folding
- Paper cutting
- Formation of figures
- Mirror images
- Water images
- Dot situation
- Grouping of figures
- Figure matrix
- Square completion
- Analytical Reasoning
- Statement and arguments
- Statement and assumptions
- Statement and conclusions
- Course of action
- Passage and conclusion
- Assertion and reason
- Cause and effects
Other useful book of reasoning
- Reasoning PDF download Kiran SSC reasoning
- How to crack test of reasoning arihant pdf
- kiran reasoning book pdf in english
- Analytical Reasoning by Mk Pandey Pdf
- A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning PDF
- Rakesh yadav reasoning book pdf
- Arihant reasoning book PDF Download
- Lucent reasoning book pdf download
- Rakesh yadav class notes reasoning pdf
- RS Aggarwal reasoning book pdf download
Join ‘Telegram group’
Friends, if you need any E-Book PDF related to any topic or subjects and need any assistance and inquiry related to exams you can comment below. We will respond as soon as possible. And please don’t forget to share this post with your friends and on social media platforms.
Disclaimer: Sarkari Rush does not own books pdf, neither created nor scanned. We just provide the link already available on the internet and in google drive. If any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly mail us [email protected] to request removal of the link.
Comment for any feedback and query.