Quick arithmetic by ashish agarwal pdf- Hey everyone, here in this post we will discuss the quick arithmetic book by ashish agarwal, best book of arithmetic for competitive exams. The quick arithmetic book covers the arithmetic section according to the latest syllabus of various exams, such as SSC CGL exams.
The special part of the book is that it also consists of previous years papers from different examinations and also provides short-cuts methods and tricks to solve the various arithmetic problems.
Quick arithmetic by ashish agarwal pdf
The arithmetic book is highly useful for the various government job examinations which are listed below, aspirants who are preparing for any government job examinations can refer this book to prepare arithmetic books.
In this article we will try to provide you with the free pdf of a quick arithmetic book by ashish agarwal.Candidates can easily download this book from the link below available link.
It is highly suggested to the aspirants to refer to a hard copy of this quick arithmetic book, it can be bought online or offline.
Quick arithmetic book is an ideal for:
- SSC (SO, CGL Tier I and Tier II, CHSL, FCI, MTS.)
- Bank PO, SBI PO, RBI, Bank clerical exams
- AAO exam- LIC, GIC
- Railway Recruitments Boards Exams
- IGNOU, MBA, Hotel management exams
- Sub-Inspectors of police, CBI, CPO exam
- CDS, Management exams, IGNOU
About quick arithmetic by ashish agarwal pdf
|Book Name||Quick arithmetic by ashish agarwal pdf free download|
|Author Name||Ashish agarwal|
List of Contents of Quick arithmetic by ashish agarwal
- Functions and decimals
- Divisibility test and Remainder rules
- Multiplication and Divisions of numbers-short-cut methods
- HCF and LCM
- Square, cube, number and their properties
- Square root and cube root
- Linear equation
- Power and Roots
- Ratio proportions and partnership
- Problem on ages
- Profit and loss
- Simple interest
- Compound interest
- Relation between(C.I. and S.I.)
- Time and work
- Time and distance
- Boats and streams
- Clock and calendar
- Log and Antilog
- Mensuration-two dimensional
- Mensuration-three dimensional
- Coordinate Geometry
- Permutations and combinations
- Data interpretations
- SSC Previous Papers (2009-2013)
Other quantitative aptitude book:
- Magical Book on Quicker Maths by M.Tyra PDF
- SSC Kiran Mathematics 8900+ Solved Questions
- Rakesh Yadav Maths Class Notes
- Quantum cat by sarvesh kumar verma pdf download
- Arihant quantitative aptitude book pdf
- Shortcuts in Quantitative Aptitude Disha Pdf
- Higher Engineering Mathematics BS Grewal pdf
- Kiran elementary and advanced mathematics pdf
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic by Rajesh Verma PDF
Join ‘Telegram group’
Friends, if you need any E-Book PDF related to any topic or subjects and need any assistance and inquiry related to exams you can comment below. We will respond as soon as possible. And please don’t forget to share this post with your friends and on social media platforms.
Disclaimer: Sarkari Rush does not own books pdf, neither created nor scanned. We just provide the link already available on the internet and in google drive. If any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly mail us [email protected] to request removal of the link.
Comment for any feedback and query.