Pathfinder nda book pdf: Nda stands for National Defence Academy examinations conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) twice a year. If you desire to join the Indian army, Indian Navy and Indian air force then you have to go through the NDA exam selection process.
All those students who have cleared their 12th examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics but for Indian Army it is not mandatory to have Physics and Mathematics in 12th standard and it is required to secure a minimum 60% to be eligible to apply.
NDA book pdf
Only unmarried candidates can apply for this exam.
Minimum age limit is 16.5 year and maximum age is 19 years.
In this article we are going to provide you with useful books, notes and study material relevant for the preparation of the NDA examination. All those aspirants who are looking for the best resources to start their preparation then there is no need to worry, below we have provided the link of best study material designed according to the latest revised syllabus of the NDa exam.
Students can easily access these materials and save it for further access and also share it with their friends.
Selection process of NDA
There are three stages of selection process which are mentioned below
- Written exam
- SSB test
- Medical test
Written examination is divided into two papers: Paper I and Paper II.
Paper I cover Mathematics
- It include 120 multiple choice questions
- Time duration is 150 minutes and
- Total marks 300.
- It covers 11th and 12th syllabus.
NDA maths syllabus
- Vector Algebra
- Differential Calculus
- Matrices And Determinants
- Integral Calculus And Differential Equations
- Analytical Geometry Of Two And Three Dimensions
- Statistics And Probability
Paper second is General ability test
It is divided into two parts: Part I English and Part II General studies.
- There are 200 marks allotted to English section and
- 400 marks allotted to General Studies part.
- Total 600 marks paper.
- There are 50 questions asked in English with 4 marks for each question- total 200 marks.
- GS part includes 100 questions and each question carries 4 marks- total 400 marks.
There is also a negative marking system, so students have to carefully attempt the questions.
NDA english syllabus
The syllabus covers various aspects like :
Grammar and usage, vocabulary, comprehension and cohesion in extended text to test the candidate’s proficiency in English
NDA GS syllabus
Part ‘B’—GENERAL KNOWLEDGE
- General Science
- History, Freedom Movement etc
- Current Events
NDA previous year paper pdf
- NDA 2022 Papers
- NDA 2021 Papers
- NDA 2020 Papers
- NDA 2019 Papers
- NDA 2018 Papers
- NDA 2017 Papers
- NDA 2016 Papers
- NDA 2015 Papers
- NDA 2014 Papers
- NDA 2013 Papers
- NDA 2012 Papers
- NDA 2011 Papers
- NDA 2010 Papers
- NDA 2009 Papers
Other Useful books:
- Arihant General Studies PDF
- CDS Pathfinder PDF Book
- SSC Maths book PDF free download
- Made easy general studies pdf
- Speedy railway book in english pdf
- Rakesh Yadav General Studies PDF
- Kiran SSC General Awareness English PDF
Disclaimer: Sarkari Rush does not own books pdf, neither created nor scanned. We just provide the link already available on the internet and in google drive. If any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly mail us [email protected] to request removal of the link.
Comment for any feedback and query.