Nuclear power corporation of India Recruitment 2019
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited are invited to fresh Online Application Form For the various Post. Those candidates who are interested and qualify all the Eligibility criteria may apply online before last date. Applicants are advised to read thoroughly full detailed Official Notification before applying online.
- Security Inspector JM3 Grade
- Junior Officer
- Junior Chemist Trainee
- Tech Assistant Trainee (Chemical)
- Tech Assistant Trainee (Mechanical)
- Tech Assistant Trainee (Electrical)
- Tech Assistant Trainee (Instrumentation)
- Draftsman Trainee
- Trainee Assistant (Finance)
- Trainee Assistant (Materials)
- Trainee Assistant (Hindi)
- Trainee Assistant
The important dates for the following recruitment are as follows:
Candidates are advised to Submit the Online Application form before last date.
- Opening Date of Online Application Form : 11/10/2019
- Closing Date of Apply Online : 09/11/2019
- Closing Date to Pay Exam Fee: 09/11/2019
- Exam Scheduled Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
The number of total vacancy released for the following recruitment are:
No. Of Vacancies – 233 Post
The Application fees for the following recruitment are as follows:
General /OBC/EWS : Rs.100/-
SC / ST / : Rs.0/-
All Female : Rs.0/-
The fees payment mode for the following recruitment are given below:
Candidates can Pay the Examination Fee Through:
Pay Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking mode Only.
Cash through E Challan Mode.
Note: Please refer Official Notification for detail information.
- The eligibility criteria for various post are different.
- For More Details Read the Official Notification.
- 18-45 Years Post wise
- Extra Age As Per Rules.
- Online Apply
Join Telegram Group
Comment for any query.