Essential sociology nitin sangwan pdf- In this article we will share with you the most sought book of sociology i.e Nitin sangwan sociology book. The book is considered a very useful book for the UPSC aspirants to cover sociology.
The whole book is divided into two parts i.e part I and part II, Part I cover the 10 chapters and Part II cover 15 chapters or entire book include 25 chapters.
Essential sociology nitin sangwan pdf
Each and every chapter of the book is well equipped with rich content to serve the reader best and well structured content followed by charts, diagrams, tables etc. to make the learning process easy and boost preparation.
We will recommend to our reader to refer to the hard copy of the book to boost up their preparation, we will provide you the amazon affiliate link to buy the essential sociology by nitin sangwan book online or you can also buy it offline.
Key feature of nitin sangwan sociology book pdf
- This book cover the entire syllabus of sociology optional
- The book content designed according to the syllabus of the UPSC
- It contains more than 200 diagrams, cartoons, tables and illustrations for a easy and clear understanding
- Features thought provoking question banks at the end of every chapter
- Based on the updated statistics till 2017
- It also covers additional information to cover unexpected questions.
About essential sociology nitin sangwan pdf
Book Name –Nitin sangwan sociology book pdf
Author Name- Seema, Nitin Sangwan
Contents of nitin sangwan sociology pdf
Chapter-1 Sociology- The Discipline
Chapter-2 Sociology as Science
Chapter-3 Research method
Chapter-4 Social Thinkers
Chapter-5 Stratification and mobility
Chapter-6 Work and Economic life
Chapter-7 Politics and Society
Chapter-8 Religion and Society
Chapter-9 Systems of kinship
Chapter-10 Social changes in modern society
Section A- Introducing Indian Society
Chapter-11 Perspectives on Study of Indian society
Chapter-12 Impact of Colonial rule on Indian Society
Section B- Social Structure
Chapter-13 Rural and Agrarian Social Structure
Chapter-14 Caste System
Chapter-15 Tribal communities in India
Chapter-16 Social cases in India
Chapter-17 System of kinship in India
Chapter-18 Religion and society
Section C- Social Changes in India
Chapter-19 Vision of social changes in India
Chapter-20 Rural and Agrarian transformation in India
Chapter-21 Industrialization and Urbanisations in India
Chapter-22 Politics and Society
Chapter-23 Social movements in modern India
Chapter-24 Population Dynamics
Chapter-25 Challenges of social transformations
Other useful book for UPSC Aspirants:
- Haralambos sociology book pdf
- Ethics Integrity and Aptitude subbarao pdf
- Dutt and sundaram indian economy pdf
- Magbook Indian Economy pdf
- Physical geography by savindra singh pdf
- Made easy general studies pdf
- Sanjeev Verma Economics Book PDF Download
- Spectrum Modern History Book PDF Download
Join ‘Telegram group’
Friends, if you need any E-Book PDF related to any topic or subjects and need any assistance and inquiry related to exams you can comment below. We will respond as soon as possible. And please don’t forget to share this post with your friends and on social media platforms.
Disclaimer: Sarkari Rush does not own books pdf, neither created nor scanned. We just provide the link already available on the internet and in google drive. If any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly mail us [email protected] to request removal of the link.
Comment for any feedback and query.