D pharmacy 1st year books pdf free download: Pharmacy or Diploma in Pharmacy is an entry level course in the medical category. The duration for completion of this course is two years.
In this course understudies are taught about medicines, preparation of medicines or drugs (drugs for medical use), doses of drugs, appropriate use of drugs etc. Basically this course makes them knowledgeable about the medicines or drugs with general understanding. Drug marketing strategies are also taught in this course. Pharmacy is all about the medical line, hence drug research is also taught to students.
d pharmacy 1st year books pdf
Students who have passed intermediate (12th) from PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Maths) or PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology ) can get admission to pursue this course.
This course has four semesters in the first and second year. It means you will have to give a total of eight exams in two years. After passing the exam your certificates and degrees will be provided to you with which you can open a medical store as a primary or temporary career option.
Eligibility Criteria for admission
Eligibility Criteria for admission are stated below:-
- Candidates should be 12th passes from any recognized board or institution.
- Candidates should not fail in Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics.
- Candidates must have scored 50% to 55% in their intermediate (12th).
- Different colleges or institutions may demand different documents, so please check the official website of your institution or college where you are willing to get admission.
- NOTE: You can pursue your D. PHARMACY course from other states
For admission in a private college you can directly seek admission. Here you will have freedom to choose college according to your convenience and preferences.
But for admission in a government college, you need to clear the entrance exam. The names of some such exams are GPAT, JEE PHARMACY, AU AIMEE, UPSEE, JEE POLYTECHNIC etc.
After clearing the exam your college will be allocated on the basis of merit.
Most students prefer government colleges because these colleges are cheaper than those private ones.
After college allotment, you will have to visit your alloted college before admission closure date with all your proofs and documents.
Subjects in D. PHARMACY
- PHARMACY course is divided into two years and each year will have four semesters. Subjects included in each year are given below.
d pharmacy 1st year subjects
- Medicine I
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry I
- Health Education Community Pharmacy
- Biochemistry Clinical Pathology
- Human Anatomy Physiology
In Second Year
- Pharmacology II
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry II
- Pharmacology Toxicology
- Hospital Clinical Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence
- Drug Store Business Management
Career Options after D. PHARMA
There are numerous opportunities in either the government and private sector after completing a Diploma in Pharmacy.
Some of the known and reputed career options are mentioned below.
- Junior Clinical Research Associate
- Pharmacist In Charge
- Hospital Staff Pharmacist
- Hospital Pharmacy Director
- Clinic Pharmacist
- Assistant Professor
- Sales and marketing executive
- Food and drug administrator
- Research Scientist
Areas where you can get job are :-
- Government hospital
- Health centers
- Educational Institutes
- Pharmaceutical Firms
- Research agencies and labs
- Private drug stores
- Professionals doctors
- Medical Survey Departments.
Pursuing D Pharma will give lots of knowledge and career options in different areas at different positions. There are numerous opportunities in this field. Because there have always been demand of medical team in different parts of India thus you can contribute to them with your valuable efforts after successfully completing D. PHARMA
d pharmacy books for 1st year pdf:
Pharmaceutical chemistry I
Biochemistry & clinical pathology
Review of Pharmacy book
Human anatomy & physiology
Health education & community pharmacy
Pharmaceutics I use password pharmacypdfbooks
Other useful books:
- Neet Books PDF Download
- GK General Knowledge book pdf
- Arihant General Studies PDF
- Made easy general studies pdf
- Speedy railway book in english pdf
- Ghatna Chakra Book PDF for Railway Exam
- Rakesh Yadav General Studies PDF
Friends, if you need any E-Book PDF related to any topic or subjects and need any assistance and inquiry related to exams you can comment below. We will respond as soon as possible. And please don’t forget to share this post with your friends and on social media platforms.
Disclaimer: Sarkari Rush does not own books pdf, neither created nor scanned. We just provide the link already available on the internet and in google drive. If in any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly mail us [email protected] to request removal of the link.