English bridge course pdf: The word ‘Bridge’ means something which joins the gap between two phases or anything else when there is a gap or void. Similarly we can realize that Bridge course is a course which is designed for the students for the fluidity in their further and higher studies. Bridge Course gains popularity from class 10 because here, Bridge course is strictly required by them to pursue their higher education in ease.
Now we will understand the Bridge Course in detailed format.
Bridge course pdf download
Bridge Course is a course whose span is about 15 to 30 hours if taken in the context of students moving to Class 11th from Class 10th.
Bridge Course fills the void of knowledge which is required by students in pursuing higher education, say students preparing for JEE, NEET, CUET etc. feel the necessity of the Bridge course. Bridge Course gives students knowledge and understanding of topics and terms which they are supposed to learn in their intermediate but they are in need of that concept in their class 11.
English bridge course pdf
Students who aspire to pursue JEE, NEET, CUET like competitive exams after high school need to go through the entire syllabus of 11+12 within a limited time frame and with deliberate efforts.
If we see the syllabus of class 11th Physics and Chemistry then we can observe that knowledge of Integration, Differentiation, Logarithmic Functions, Trigonometric Rules and Identities, Surds and Indices, Vector Analysis etc is required to understand the topics of class 11th. Although these topics will get covered up till Intermediate, conceptual knowledge of class 11th chapters will become extinct. Students who aspire to pursue Biology with Physics and Chemistry need this Bridge Course strictly because they won’t be studying these Mathematics topics further.
Benefits of Pursuing Bridge Course pdf
There are very crucial and golden benefits of pursuing a Bridge Course. It is necessary because it will give a base to further studies.
Some of the most important features of Bridge Course are:-
- Students need not to mug up the knowledge. They can pursue the Bridge Course so that they never feel the burden of studies
- Bridge course is not so much a detailed course that’s why in limited time students start using the terms and methods in their running studies which they were not yet taught
- Fear from subjects also vanishes secondly they have enough understanding of the rules and terms which they need not to study in very detailed and elaborated form
- Students who are not aspiring Mathematics stream in class 11 and 12 get larger advantage of Bridge Course
- Bridge Course brings the students in the easy phase of learning and hurdle free study
Why there is need for Bridge Course
In our Education system students experience a very drastic change in content and syllabus when they move to class 11th after completing their 10th. In class 11th many students move towards Physics, Chemistry and Biology stream while some move towards Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics stream here the students of both the streams learn many things in Chemistry and Physics but students feel hassled when they brutally go through the concepts and methods it is so because many conceptual knowledge of class 12 and 11 Mathematics is used in Physics and Chemistry due to which Non Math Stream students suffer a lot.
Secondly, Teachers also think that Bridge Education will be given to them in Classes 11th and 12th itself similarly teachers of classes 11th and 12th feel that students might be knowing it previously which creates enigmatic situations.
This is all about Bridge Education in limited words. Hope You Enjoyed!!
Bridge Course Package pdf
- Indrdhanush Hindi Level II
- Indrdhanush Hindi Level III
- Indrdhanush Hindi Level IV
- Navarambh Level I Bhag-1
- Navarambh Level I Bhag-2
- Paryavaran Adhyan Level III
- Rainbow English Level III
- Rainbow English Level IV
- Rainbow Level II
- Samajik Vigyan Level IV
- Sankhyao se Khel Ganit Level III
- Sankhyao se Khel Ganit Level IV
- Sankhyaon se khel Level II
- Udaan Handbook
- Vigyan Level IV
Other useful books:
- Physical features of India class 9 PDF
- Class 9 English Grammar book PDF
- Nelson mandela class 10 PDF
- Disaster management project class 9
- Sandeep garg macroeconomics class 12 pdf
- RD sharma class 12 maths book pdf download
- Sumita arora c++ class 12 book PDF download
- Pradeep physics class 12 PDF
- Ebalbharti book and question paper class 10
- Class 11 maths ncert book PDF
Join ‘Telegram group’
Disclaimer: Sarkari Rush does not own books pdf, neither created nor scanned. We just provide the link already available on the internet and in google drive. If in any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly mail us [email protected] to request removal of the link.
Comment for any feedback and query.