Ancient india by rs sharma pdf– Hello Everyone, in this article we will discuss the most popular book of ancient india book by rs sharma. This book provides a comprehensive and detailed explanation of the history of early India.
This book is useful for the aspirants who are preparing for competitive or government job exams. It covers the geographical, ecological, and linguistic, backgrounds and looks at specific cultures of the Neolithic, Chalcolithic, and vedic periods as well as at the Harappan civilization.
Ancient India by rs sharma pdf
The Authors have also discussed the rise of Jainism, Buddhism, Magadha and the beginning of the territorial states, and the period of the Mauryas, Central asian countries, satavahanas, Guptas and Harshavardhana.
The book covers Indian history from the beginning to the 7th century AD. The main feature of the book is that it provides a comprehensive and accessible account of the history of early india.
Candidates who want to refer to this book for a competitive examination can download from the link below. It is advisable for the aspirants to go with a hard copy of this book, students can easily purchase books from the local bookstore or it can also be bought from an online market.
About India by rs sharma pdf Content
Book Name – India by rs sharma pdf Content
Author Name- — R.S Sharma
Pages- 425 (English)
Ancient india by rs sharma pdf Content
- The significance of Ancient Indian History
- Modern Historians of Ancient India
- Nature of sources and Historical constructions
- Geographical Setting
- Ecology and Environment
- The Linguistic Background
- Human Evolution: The old stone age
- The Neolithic age: First food producers and Animal Keepers
- The Construction of Ancient Indian History
- Chalcolithic cultures
- Harappan culture: Bronze age urbanization in the Indus valley
- Identity of Aryan culture
- The age of the rig veda
- The Later Vedic Phase: Transition of state and social orders
- Jainism and Buddhism
- Territorial States and the First Magadha Empire
- Iranlan and Macedonian Invasions
- State structure and the Varna system in the Age of the Buddha
- The Age of the Mauryas
- The Sigaiflcanee of the Maurya Rule
- The Central Asian Contact and Mutual impacts
- The Age of the Satavahanas
- The Dawn of History in the Deep South
- Crafts, commerce and urban growth
- Rise and growth of the Gupta empire
- Life in the Gupta Age
- Spread of civilizations in eastern India
- Harsha and his Times
- Brahmanization, Rural expansion, and peasant protest in the peninsula
- Developments in the philosophy
- Cultural interaction with Asian countries
- From Ancient to Medieval
- Sequence of Social Changes
- Legacy in Science and Civilization
- Chronology of Literary sources
Other useful book for UPSC Aspirants:
- Haralambos sociology book pdf
- Ethics Integrity and Aptitude subbarao pdf
- Dutt and sundaram indian economy pdf
- Magbook Indian Economy pdf
- Physical geography by savindra singh pdf
- Made easy general studies pdf
- Sanjeev Verma Economics Book PDF Download
- Spectrum Modern History Book PDF Download
- Encyclopedia of general science arihant pdf free
- Social Problems in India by Ram Ahuja pdf
- Norman Lowe World History Book PDF Download
Join ‘Telegram group’
Friends, if you need any E-Book PDF related to any topic or subjects and need any assistance and inquiry related to exams you can comment below. We will respond as soon as possible. And please don’t forget to share this post with your friends and on social media platforms.
Disclaimer: Sarkari Rush does not own books pdf, neither created nor scanned. We just provide the link already available on the internet and in google drive. If any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly mail us [email protected] to request removal of the link.
Comment for any feedback and query.