UP Scholarship 2020
UP Scholarship scheme is one of the greatest scholarship scheme launched by Government for students to make education easy and affordable for all students.This initiative of scholarship benefited many students and family who can’t afford education.And the one of the best part of this scholarship scheme is that it is available all categories students.This scheme also encourage and boost education among poor family.
Here, in this article we are going to discuss every aspects about Pre-matric/Post matric UP scholarship from who can apply, registration process, Eligibilty, important dates, online form filling and other.
These scheme benefited thousands of students every year by providing financial support for Education.Students from class 9th to higher education are eligible for UP scholarship scheme.
UP Scholarship form 2019
|Details||Pre Martric |
|Post Martric |
|Application Begin||01 July 2019||01 July 2019||01 July 2019|
|Last date to apply online form||10 Sept 2019||10 Oct 2019||10 Oct 2019|
|Last date to complete form||10 Sept 2019||10 Oct 2019||10 Oct 2019|
|Last date to submit form in Institution||17 Oct 2019||17 Oct 2019||17 Oct 2019|
UP Scholarship form Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for UP Scholarship scheme are as follows:
Candidate should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh and having residence of Uttar Pradesh can avail this scheme.
Pre Martric Class 9-10th
To apply for Pre matric scholarship scheme one should qualify/clear class 8th examination and sholud be enrolled in class 9th and class 10th can apply online for scholarship.
For Pre Matric the household income from all sources should not exceeds from 1 Lakh.
Post Martric Class 11-12th
The eligibility criteria for post matric are:
To apply for Post matric scholarship scheme candidate should qualify/clear class 10th examination and sholud be enrolled in class 11th and class 12th can apply online for scholarship.
For Post Matric the annual income of household from all sources should not exceeds from 2 Lakh for General/OBC/ Minority and 2.5 lakh for SC/ST
Candidate must be enrolled further for any UG/PG /Diploma/Certificate Examination can apply for up scholarship form.
For Dashmottar the annual household income from all sources should not exceeds from 2 Lakh.
UP Scholarship Important Links
|Apply Online Registration (Fresh/Renewal)||CLICK HERE|
|Login to Complete Form (Fresh/Renewal)||CLICK HERE|
|Download Notification||Pre matric I Post matric|
|Official website||CLICK HERE|
Document Required for UP Scholarship
The list of hard copy documents required to apply for Uttar Pradesh scholarship programs are as follows:
- Mark Sheet
- Aadhar Card
- Bank PassBook of student
- Annual Income Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate (If Required)
- Fee Receipt Number
- Latest Passport Size Scanned Photo
- Annual Non Refundable Amount
- And Other relevant documents
UP Scholarship Scheme available for
The UP scholarship scheme are available for the following courses which are listed below:
- Class 9
- Class 10th
- Class 11th
- Class 12th
- UG Course
- PG Course
- Diploma/ Other courses
UP Scholarship Registration Process
The step By step guide for online registration for UP Scholarship scheme are as follows:
Step By Step
- Firstly candidate have to visit official website http://scholarship.up.nic.in/
- Then click on the student section then Registration.
- Now select relevant option for scholarship(Fresh/Renew) for which you want to apply.
- Then the form will open.
- Now candidate have to fill all details carefully and submit the form.
- Click on Submit.
- Now Print or save the registration slip for further reference.
Login to fill application form
After completing registration process the next step is to fill complete application form.
- Visit Official website http://scholarship.up.nic.in/
- Then click on student section then select renewal or fresh login.
- Now enter registration number, date of birth and password.
- Then candidate will redirect to a page where important instruction available read all instruction carefully.
- Then click Proceed.
Scholarship Application form filling
- After click on Proceed button.
- Click on Fill in Apllication form option from dashboard.
- Now the form will open.
- Fill all the detail carefully.
- And at last click on Submit
Next step is to upload all important scanned documents.After successfully uploading all documents candidate click on Submit.
Verification By Institution
Before final submission of UP scholarship form students are advised or requested to check their form by Institution, if their any correction required correct it and recheck by Institution before final submission.Please submit your form finally when your college approve all details are accurate.
Submit Hard copy in Institution
After finalizing all detail candidate have to submit their hard copy of scholarship form before last date.
Check Application Status
Now after final submission of form applicants can check their application status on Official website.
- First Visit Official website http://scholarship.up.nic.in/
- Now click on Status option.
- Then select Application Status for Year.
- Now fill your Registration number, date of birth.
- Then click Search button
- Now your application status will seem.
There is no application fees for all category and classes. Eligible Applicants can fill online form free of cost from UP Scholarship official website.
[su_button target=”blank” style=”soft” background=”#f39dfe” color=”#ffffff” center=”yes” rel=”nofollow”]Youtube Video[/su_button]
Comment for any doubts, question or query regarding UP Scholarship scheme.