Pmf ias environment pdf 2023: Hello guys, welcome back to our blog here we are going to share with you the one of the most sought books among civil service aspirants which is pmf ias environment pdf.
Yes, here we are going to provide you with the latest edition of the pmf ias environment pdf 2023 which is updated with the latest content important for upcoming exam. PMF IAS Environment for UPSC 2023-24 is a renowned book which is written by Manjunath Tamminidi and published by PMF IAS publisher.
Pmf ias environment pdf 2023
This book makes the Environment subject easier for Prelims and Mains examination and if you are also looking for such a useful book to prepare the Environment section then this is the must-have book for you to add to your book collection.
It is a well-structured book which is written in a very clear and crisp manner so that students can easily grasp the complex concept in a simplified manner. There are elegant colorful pictures and diagrams present throughout the book to make the content easier and catch for aspirants.
The latest pmf ias environment 2nd edition pdf comprises of 25 chapters which cover all the important topics and points in a clear and crisp manner.
This book gives comprehensive coverage of content with deeper understanding of the concept and helps in building a strong foundation over the subject. With the help of this book, you will be able to cover Environment and Ecology completely for UPSC/IAS Civil Services & Indian Forest Service (IFS) Exam.
It is also integrated with the important current affairs section which is relevant for exams. This book will help you to link the dynamic content with the simple content.
Overall, it is a highly valuable book for civil service aspirants and if you also want to grab the latest 2nd edition of the book then refer to the given link below to grab your book copy.
Contents of pmf ias environment 2nd edition pdf
- Environment, Habitat and Ecosystem
- Ecology – Principles and Organizations
- Functions of an Ecosystem – Succession and Homeostasis
- Functions of an Ecosystem – Trophic Levels
- Functions of an Ecosystem – Biogeo Chemical Cycling
- Natural Ecosystems
- Wetland Ecosystem
- Biodiversity and Loss of Biodiversity
- Biodiversity Conservation
- Wildlife Conservation
- India State of Forest Report 2021
- Air Pollution: Causes and Air Pollutants
- Air Pollution: Effects and Control Measures
- Water Pollution: Causes, Effects & Control Measures
- Plastic Pollution, Solid, Hazardous and E-Waste
- Highly Polluting Industries (HPIs)
- Land Degradation
- Climate Change – Causes, Impacts & Mitigation
- International Environmental Conventions, NGOs and Laws
- National Environmental Legislation
- Green Revolution & Sustainable Agricultural Practises
- Sources of Energy, Renewables and Energy Conservation
- Water Conservation
- Major Species and Their Conservation Status Invasive Species
- Protected Area Network of India
About pmf ias environment latest edition pdf
|Book Name||PMF IAS Environment for UPSC 2023-24|
|Author Name||PMF IAS|