Bhagwat geeta pdf book in hindi download: Bhagwat geeta also known as Gita is a part of the Hindu epic Mahabharat (The Mahabharata is one of the two major Sanskrit epics of ancient India, the other being the Rāmāyaṇa).
It is considered that Bhagavad Gita is written by Lord Ganesha and was told to him by Vyasa. The Bhagwat geeta is divided into eighteen chapters in which the first six chapters speak about the one’s duties also known as karma yoga and next 7-12th chapter are called as Bhakti yoga, last 13-18th chapter is called as Jnana yoga and 700 slokas.
Bhagwat geeta pdf download
This knowledge brings us knowledge in its own regalness, it is great this knowledge brings a huge change in your life, what type of a change will it bring you, look if you have a sense of yourself which is apart from body and mind.
If you are going to be teachers of tomorrow, this high utopianism should come into your life through Geeta, this is what you will be transmitting to the next generation.
If you yourself are not pervade with these ideas, what will you transfer tomorrow, your students will ask you why I should be pleasing to others.
Let’s bring it to the practical level they will ask you why I should have values if I get more happiness by hurt somebody, why should I not do it because the other person is nothing but you in other form.
You see the awareness which we are we have been discussing that is the only common factor in all of us body and mind change. They are different as bodies and minds; we are very different but they’re the same awareness is getting betray through different bodies and minds so herein lies our unity the unity of all existence.
Reading bhagwat geeta will give you immense knowledge that can be very useful to transform one’s life completely.
About bhagwat geeta pdf
|Book Name||Bhagwat geeta book in hindi pdf download|
|Language||Sanskrit, English and Hindi|
Contents of bhagwat geeta in english pdf
- The Grief of Arjuna ( Arjuna Vishada Yogam)
- The Way of Knowledge ( SSankhya Yogam ).
- The Way of Action ( Karma Yogam).
- The Way of Renunciation of Action in Knowledge ( Jnana yoga)
- The Way of Renunciation( KKarma Sanyasa Yogam).
- The Way of Meditation ( Dhyana Yogam).
- The Way of Knowledge with Realisation ( Vijnana Yoga).
- The Way to the Imperishable Brahman ( Akshara Parabrahmane Namaha Yogam).
- The Way of Kingly Knowledge and the Kingly Secret( Rajavidya Rajaguhya Yoga).
- Glimpses of the Divine Glory( Vibhuti Yogam).
- The Vision of the Universal Form ( Viswaroopa Sandarshana Yogam)
- The Way of Devotion
- The Discrimination of the Kshetra and the Kshetrajna Vibhaaga Yogam )
- The Discrimination of the Three Gunas(Gunathraya Vibhaaga Yogam )
- The Way to the Supreme Spirit (Purushottama prapti Yoga )
- The Classification of the Divine and the Non-Divine Attributes (Daiva -Asura sampad Vibhaaga Yogam )
- The Enquiry into the Threefold Shraddha ( Shraddha Traya Vibhaga Yogam)
- The Way of Liberation in Renunciation ( Moksha Sanyasa Yogam )
Other useful books:
- Ram Raksha Stotra PDF
- Ramcharitmanas book
- Shiv chalisa book
- Hanuman chalisa PDF download
- Durga chalisa PDF download
- Vishnu sahasranamam PDF
- Chanakya niti PDF book
- Sunderkand PDF download
- Manusmriti PDF Download
Join ‘Telegram group’
Friends, if you need any E-Book PDF related to any topic or subjects and need any assistance and inquiry related to exams you can comment below. We will respond as soon as possible. And please don’t forget to share this post with your friends and on social media platforms.
Disclaimer: Sarkari Rush does not own books pdf, neither created nor scanned. We just provide the link already available on the internet and in google drive. If any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly mail us [email protected] to request removal of the link.
Comment for any feedback and query.