How To Fill Form 15g For EPF Drawer In Financial Year 2021-2022
15g form PDF
This article is useful for those who are going to fill out form 15g for withdrawing pf in the financial year 2021-2022.
Requirement Of Filling Form 15g
- 15g form is required whenever the term of a job of an employee is below 5 years and pf amount is above fifty thousand rupees, otherwise 10% tax will be detected from the EPF claim amount
- If the pan is also not linked with the UAN of the employee then 34.6 percent tax will be deducted.
- If the service is above 5 years and the amount is more than 50 000 rupees even then there is no need to fill form a 15g.
How To Fill Form 15g
Step 1- Download the form 15g from the income tax India website and remember form 15g.
Blank number 1- write your name as mentioned in your EPF account.
Blank number 2- write your PAN number
Blank number 3- write the income status
Blank number 4- here if the form is filled in 2022, the previous year is –2020-2021, the current financial year is 2021-2022. If the form is filled in some other financial year the blank has to be filled accordingly.
Blank number 5- mention the residential address.
Blank number 6- to blank number 13 write your address details including your email
Blank number 14- fill in your mobile number
Blank number 15- if you have filed any income tax returns then fill the mark otherwise leave it blank. If the tick is filled then you have to mention the assessment year for which you have filed your IT returns.
Blank number 16- write the total pf amount which you are withdrawing, fill the amount from your EPF passbook, to check your EPF amount go to the EPF passbook website and download your PF passbook and here you can see the total balance.
Blank number 17- mention the total estimated income for the current financial year and combine that amount with pf withdrawal amount mentioned in field Number 16 and if your total amount is above two lakh fifty thousand rupees then it will come under the income tax slab limit and 10% TDS will be deducted.
Blank number 18- mention any previous form which had been submitted for fixed deposits and mention the interest amount for which you have submitted, if there isn’t any submission history then leave this field blank.
Blank number 19-. here write PFnumber and UAN and nature of income in PFwithdrawal
Signature of the declaration- sign the document and fill the declaration field, here write your full name again and mention the place in which you are residing and mention the date on which you are withdrawing your EPF.
About part 2 of form 15g
- There is no need to fill part two of the form 15g.
- Finally, take the scan of all these three pages and upload all these three pages to the EPF website.
- Whenever you are submitting the form online at the member portal there is an option called ‘upload’ form 15g here form has to be uploaded and scanned copies of all the three pages of form 15g in pdf format.
- Lastly, be careful while filling the form as any mistake may lead to the cancelation of your form.
You may also:
Comment for any Query.