Junior Court Attendant and Chamber Attendant Post Result.
Supreme Court of India-Junior Court Attendant and Chamber Attendant Post Result has recently uploaded the Final Result of Online Application Form For the various Post of Supreme Court of India. Those candidates who have applied for the following post, can check their result by visiting the official website.
- Junior Court Attendant and Chamber Attendant Post Result.
- Application Start Date :21/03/2018
- Last Date to Apply Online :15/04/2018
- Last Date to Pay Exam fees : 15/04/2018
- Result Announced : Available
- 78 Posts
- Gen,OBC: Rs.350/-
- SC, ST, PWD Candidates : Rs.150/-
- Pay Exam Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode.
Junior Court Attendant
- Candidate Must have Passed 10th Class From A Recognized Board & LMV /HMV Driving License.
Chamber Attendant Post Result.
- Candidate Must Passed 10th Class From A Recognized Board with Experience Of House Keeping Work, Watch and ward.
- 18-27 Years
- As on 01/03/2018
- Extra Age As Per Rules.
Comment for any query.