Physical geography by Savindra singh pdf- Hello Everyone, in this article we will discuss the physical geography book by savindra singh pdf. This physical geography pdf covers the whole geography section in a very simplified way.
Candidates who want to cover the geography section for the competitive or government job examination can refer to this geography book. This book covers topics in a very simplified and diagrammatic format which are easy to understand and memorise. The Physical geography by Savindra singh pdf covers the entire syllabus of UPSC geography optional Paper – I.
Physical geography by savindra singh pdf
The book is very informative and contains all the relevant topics that are required to cover the entire syllabus of physical geography.
Here in this article we will provide you the free Savinder singh physical geography pdf, interested candidates can download from the below link.
It is advisable for the aspirants to refer to a hard copy of physical geography savindra singh, aspirants can buy from a local bookstore or it is easily bought from an online platform.
There are various other book of geography such as GC Leong Geography book Pdf Download
About physical geography savindra singh pdf
Book Name – Savinder singh physical geography pdf
Author Name- — Savindra singh
Savinder singh physical geography pdf Contents:
- Origin of the earth.
- Structure of the Earth.
- Rotation of the Earth.
- Revolution of the Earth.
- Latitude and Longitude.
- Time and International Date-line.
- Classification of Rocks.
- Seismic waves.
- Volcanic Landforms.
- Branches of geography.
- Soil erosion.
- Continental Drift.
- Plate tectonics.
- Underground water and Landforms.
- Wind and Sea wave Landforms.
- Glaciers and Landforms.
- Ocean basins and Sub-marine Relief.
- Ocean Salinity.
- Ocean Temperature.
- Ocean currents.
- Currents of Atlantic Ocean.
- Composition of Atmosphere.
- Structure of Atmosphere.
- Heat Budget
- Temperature Distribution.
- Factors responsible for uneven distribution of temperature.
- Distribution of Atmospheric pressure.
- Pressure Belts.
- Planetary winds.
- Periodic and Local winds.
- Types of Rainfall.
- Distribution of precipitation.
- Factors affecting Rainfall Distribution.
- Weather and Climate.
- Factors affecting climate.
- Climatic types.
- Download Physical geography by savindra singh pdf
- Physical geography by savindra singh book
Join ‘Telegram group’
Other useful book for UPSC Aspirants:
- Haralambos sociology book pdf
- Ethics Integrity and Aptitude subbarao pdf
- Dutt and sundaram indian economy pdf
- Magbook Indian Economy pdf
- Physical geography by savindra singh pdf
- Made easy general studies pdf
- Sanjeev Verma Economics Book PDF Download
- Spectrum Modern History Book PDF Download
- Shankar IAS Environment Book PDF Download
Other Useful books
- SSC English by A.K. Singh download PDF MB Publication
- Word power made easy by Norman Lewis Download PDF
- Verbal & Non Verbal Reasoning by RS Aggarwal PDF
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic by Rajesh Verma PDF
- Reasoning PDF download Kiran SSC reasoning in Hindi
- Lucent’s General English book by A.K Thakur PDF
- Arihant Objective General English book by SP Bakshi PDF
- Samanya Gyan PDF 20000+MCQ’s in Hindi download
- GK Tricks in Hindi book PDF by Nitin Gupta
- Quantitative Aptitude book by RS Aggarwal download pdf
- Computer MCQ book PDF by Upkar Publication
- Lucent’s General Science Book PDF
- Lucent’s 1000+most important GK questions PDF
- Lucent GK General Knowledge book pdf
- Lucent Computer Book in Hindi & English download PDF
- Wiley English Book PDF For Bank Exams download
Friends, if you need any E-Book PDF related to any topic or subjects and need any assistance and inquiry related to exams you can comment below. We will respond as soon as possible. And please don’t forget to share this post with your friends and on social media platforms.
Disclaimer: Sarkari Rush does not own books pdf, neither created nor scanned. We just provide the link already available on the internet and in google drive. If any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly mail us [email protected] to request removal of the link.
Comment for any feedback and query.