MTG fingertips biology pdf free download: The latest revised edition of MTG fingertips objective NCERT is designed for the NEET aspirants. The book is divided into two parts: first part comprises class XI and second part covers class XII syllabus.
Each chapter is designed in a very systematic manner with high value content that is essential to prepare for the examinations.
MTG fingertips biology pdf
First part covers 22 chapters and the second part includes 14 chapters and each part has 3 practice papers along with answer keys to examine your preparations.
The book consists of Objective questions taken from the NCERT book and also providing 100+ Stand-alone MCQs, Assertion-reason based MCQs, Case-based MCQs and HOTS in each chapter.
MTG Objective NCERT at Your Fingertips is the best book for NEET preparation.
NEET OMR Sheet PDF
- It includes notes for a quick revision of the chapters.
- Illustrative diagrams are provided on HD pages.
- It comprises Objective questions that are organized in a topic wise manner.
- It also consists of class-11th & 12th syllabus of Biology which is divided section wise.
- The latest edition of Fingertips Biology is updated with the previous year question.
- There are latest questions added from NEET-2021.
- Class wise Mock test papers and complete model test papers are added in the book to test yourself.
- It gives you access to the Fingertips ++ Achiever Package.
About mtg fingertips biology pdf
|Book Name||mtg ncert at your fingertips biology 2022 pdf|
|Author Name||MTG Editorial Board|
|Publication||MTG Learning Media Pvt Ltd|
Contents of mtg ncert at your fingertips biology pdf
Class XI Chapters
- The Living World
- Biological Classification
- Plant Kingdom
- Animal Kingdom
- Morphology of Flowering
- Plants Anatomy of Flowering Plants
- Structural Organization in Animals
- Cell: The Unit of Life
- Cell Cycle and Cell Division
- Transport in Plants
- Mineral Nutrition
- Photosynthesis in Higher Plants
- Respiration in Plants
- Plant Growth and Development
- Digestion and Absorption
- Breathing and Exchange of Gases
- Body Fluids and Circulation
- Excretory Products and their Elimination
- Locomotion and Movement
- Neural Control and Coordination
- Chemical Coordination and Integration
Practice Paper 1
Practice Paper 2
Practice Paper 3
Class XII Chapters
- Reproduction in Organisms
- Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants
- Human Reproduction
- Reproductive Health
- Principles of Inheritance and Variation
- Molecular Basis of Inheritance
- Human Health and Disease
- Strategies for Enhancement in Food Production
- Microbes in Human Welfare
- Biotechnology : Principles and Processes Biotechnology and Its Applications
- Organisms and Populations
- Ecosystem Biodiversity and Conservation
- Environmental Issues
Practice papers 1
Practice Paper 2
Practice Paper 3
Other useful books:
- NEET Previous Year Question Paper PDF
- Neet Books PDF Download
- GK General Knowledge book pdf
- Arihant General Studies PDF
- Made easy general studies pdf
- Speedy railway book in english pdf
- Ghatna Chakra Book PDF for Railway Exam
- Rakesh Yadav General Studies PDF
Join ‘Telegram group’
Friends, if you need any E-Book PDF related to any topic or subjects and need any assistance and inquiry related to exams you can comment below. We will respond as soon as possible. And please don’t forget to share this post with your friends and on social media platforms.
Disclaimer: Sarkari Rush does not own books pdf, neither created nor scanned. We just provide the link already available on the internet and in google drive. If in any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly mail us [email protected] to request removal of the link.