Lucent’s General english book pdf– Hello Aspirant’s today we are going to share Lucent’s publication general english pdf book by A.K Thakur. This general english pdf book is a detailed comprehensive book and suitable for all types of exams.
It comprises chapters with detailed explanation and also include solved and unsolved exercises with previous year question. This general english pdf book is useful for all those aspirants who are preparing for competitive exams such as RRB, railway, SSC, AFCAT, BANK, IBPS PO, CLERK, SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, MBA, Defence and other exams.
Lucent’s General English book A.K Thakur
In any competitive exams English portion play a very vital role, infact nowadays English is became mandatory to compete with any exam as well as in day to day activities and for private jobs also.
So, English play a very crucial role for an individual anybody who willing to improve their English and want to learn English can easily download this book by below link.
General English pdf For Competitive Exams
The Lucent’s General English by A.K Thakur book has several chapters which includes Tenses, Modals, Clause Analysis, Articles, Noun, Pronoun, Adjective, Adverb, Prepositions, Phrasal Verbs, Idioms & Phrases, Spotting Errors, etc. In addition, you can get elaborate lessons on Patronyms & Homonyms, One Word Substitutions, Synonyms & Antonyms, Cloze Test, etc. The author has also explained Sequence of Sentences, Objective Comprehension and Narration, Synthesis, Transformation, Punctuation, Spelling Rules and Contractions.
About General english pdf book
Book Name – lucent general english by ak thakur pdf
Author- A.K Thakur
Publication- Lucent’s Publication
Contents of Lucent’s General English book pdf A.K Thakur
- Noun and the Number
- Noun and the Gender
- Noun and the Case
- Interchange of degree of comparison
- Time and Tense
- Removal of Too
- Verb Form
- Auxiliary Verbs
- Non –Finites
- Question Tags
- Emphatic with Do/Does/Did
- Common Error
- Correction of the Sentences
- Transformation of sentences
- Analysis of Sentences
- Transformation of Sentences
- Synthesis of Sentences
- One Word Substitution
- Phrasal Verbs
- Words Often Confused
- Idioms and Phrases
- Foreign Words and Phrases
- Spelling Test
- The Same word used as Different Parts of Speech
Other Lucent’s books Collection
- Lucent’s 1000+most important GK questions PDF
- Lucent GK General Knowledge book pdf
- Lucent Computer Book in Hindi & English PDF
This Lucent general english book pdf A.K Thakur is important for all competitive exam and sarkari naukari preparation. So all the aspirants who are preparing for government jobs can easily download by above link.
Other Useful English books
- Kiran Publication english book pdf
- Wiley English Book PDF For Bank download
- Arihant english grammar book pdf
- MB Publication English Book PDF by A.K Singh
- Neetu singh english book pdf
- Download RS Aggarwal Objective General English
- Descriptive General English by SP bakshi
- Arihant Objective General English book by SP Bakshi
- Wren & Martin English Grammar Book Pdf
Other Useful books
- Word power made easy by Norman Lewis PDF
- Verbal & Non Verbal Reasoning by RS Aggarwal PDF
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic by Rajesh Verma PDF
- Union Budget 2019-20 download PDF Highlights
- Reasoning PDF download Kiran SSC reasoning in Hindi
- Arihant Objective General English book by SP Bakshi PDF
- Samanya Gyan PDF 20000+MCQ’s in Hindi download
- GK Tricks in Hindi book PDF by Nitin Gupta
- Quantitative Aptitude book by RS Aggarwal download pdf
- Computer MCQ book PDF by Upkar Publication
Friends, if you need any E-Book PDF related to any topic or subjects and need any assistance and inquiry related to exams you can comment below. We will respond as soon as possible. And please don’t forget to share this post with your friends and on social media platforms.
Disclaimer: Sarkari Rush does not own books pdf, neither created nor scanned. We just provide the link already available on internet and in google drive. If any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly mail us [email protected] to request removal of the link.